We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manicure-Candolim

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Manicure-Candolim

Sorry if this has been asked before,but Mrs Starrman is looking for a good manicure in Candolim this season.

We've used the search box but are unable to find any recent posts.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Hi ive read theres a salon called la senza n a hairdressers called snips that r in calangute

if u type beauty salon or acrylic nails into the search box it gives u directions n a few prices etc

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Hi

Snips has had a few good reports, it's on the main road left hand side heading into Calangute.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Last season the lady who has a small salon at the Lui Beach hotel was very good.She wasnt very much more expensive than the beach girls, and did a really good job.

Susie.x

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manicure-Candolim

The lovely lady can always get them done before you go away. Go On, spoil her! Then you can explore Goa without wasting time.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Hantslad....I trust you will have plenty of Kingfishers and a couple of lobsters before you go away, save wasting time eating and drinking once you get there...lol..lol..

Susie.x

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Must be a man thing, can't imagine having my nails done! lol

I'm even getting my hair cut off before I go, saves time trying to dry it! hahaha xx

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Thanks susie.

I'll let her know

Regards

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manicure-Candolim

Snips is great but it is a taxi ride from Candolim.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Manicure-Candolim

There's a good place in Calangute, on the Candolim road, called "Neomi's", which will help you.

Wolf

10. Re: Manicure-Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations