We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa advice

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
visa advice

can someone advise me as i was just having a look at the visa sample application form and it asks for a reference of someone in india am unsure what to put as don't know anyone in goa.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa advice

On the old forms I used to leave that blank however this time will use the British High Commission Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110021 tel 91 11 2419 2100

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa advice

Hi, I have a question regarding Previous Visit Details. We have been to Goa five times - do we need to include all previous Visa Numbers and dates of issue or just the last one. There isn't very much room on the form to include all the details. Lx

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,699 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa advice

I just put the last visa issued and the last place I stayed in India virago. Can't see why they would want all of them.

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa advice

OK thanks Igirl. Lxx

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa advice

you can also put reps ie thomas cook reps calangute

6. Re: visa advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations