We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From North To South?

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
From North To South?

HI, we are staying in the north-Candolim to be precise and we're looking to travel to the south and stay at Jardim a mar can anyone tell me what is the most cost effective way of travel and easiest .

Our taxi driver would take us but would like to do it cheaper.

Thanks in advance

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From North To South?

I paid inr 1400 return to the same place loved it great place...about 2 hours in taxi...Stalex will give you trains buses etc.

Enjoy.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From North To South?

Tony was that this seasons price ?

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From North To South?

February this year..could have got it cheaper but I knew my driver...and he wasn't your typical Goan taxi driver...just nice and easy, and take in the views..and chill out..instead of hanging on for your life.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From North To South?

We did it by bus last year for around 100 rupees each return. Bus from Candolim to Panjim then express to Margoa. Next bus down to Canconna and last one to Agonda. It sounds a bit heavy going but it was a doddle we left Candolim at around 8am and we were on the beach at Agonda before 11am. We hadn't booked anywhere so found our rooms in that time too.

We were lucky and didn't have to wait around for any of our connections but I think all the buses possibly with the exception of the Canconna- Agonda one run every few minutes.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From North To South?

Dreamingofgoa,i don't know if thats hard work or an adventure!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,115 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From North To South?

An adventure and fun to be honest.

7. Re: From North To South?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations