We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calamari Beach Shack

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Calamari Beach Shack

Booked for the Santana Beach Resort next March, I believe the Calamari Beach Shack is at the bottom of Santana on the beach, has anyone got any opinions if the shack is a good one or not

Cheers

Jackrac1

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

Jackrac1.

Stayed their twice at Santana, and going back in nov, then again in march, so you can see i think it ticks all the box's for me.

Yes Calamari is part of Santana. and its set above the beach on a sand mound. Very large shack with live music some nights, Bluesmania plays their tues nite. Im sure you'll enjoy your stay their, n maybe bump into you in march, i will be their from 31st.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

Will post some pictures when i return in dec, inc some of Santana n Calamari.

So keep a look on forum then and it will give you a better idea about the place.

Sure you'll enjoy Santana, its very clean n quiet with helpful n friendly staff.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

thanks for that steelcity, look forward to the photos, we will miss you in March as we are there from the 11th to the 25th.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

No problem.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

We stayed at the Victor Exotica the other year, and most days we would go down to the Calamari Beach Shack. The food there was very nice and you also got washing up bowls to rinse the sand off your feet before jumping back onto your sunbed.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

Woo hoo....arrive at the Santana on 3rd March ....looking forward to those pictures!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

Hi picky.

So it was you i saw paddling around in a bowl with armbands on!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

Ha ha, Phil dont need arm bands.!!!

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

hi guys - must say i didnt rate it much-i know its a different opiion to the rest but hey thats why you asked right? but i only say that as, i like it quiet during the day and with music playing it didnt suit me. did have coffee there afew times and banana pancakes. fine but better elsewhere.. preffer Monicas just up the beach, i think better food,service. u will have a great time though which ever shack you choose as there are so many although fewer up that end of the beach. my advise, have a walk about and try afew for yourself x

SHEFFIELD
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Calamari Beach Shack

calamari shack is o.k. but a bit pricey.you may well want to explore a bit and find GANESH SHACK a bit further down the beach towards calangute,have been going there for the last 3 years.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations