We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another visa question......sorry,

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Another visa question......sorry,

I filled in visa applications back in September, just printed them off and realised made quite a few mistakes. Can I just start again and do new applications? Cherish

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Hi, yes you can, as long as you havent paid for them.

sheffield
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Not paid anything yet. Cheers

London
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

i missed an answer and made a mistake on mine and didn't notice until i'd paid. left answer blank in the end, and crossed out the mistake with a black pen and wrote in the correct answer and it went through no problems.

however you've not paid, so you might as well re-do it :)

wakefield
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

told not to book holiday till i had visa,so sent for it.had it returned because i hadnt filled in hotel name and address ,why do they make it so hard

Edited: 07 November 2011, 13:10
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

IIRC, your hotel name and address isn't on the application form, it only appears when you print the form out so there is no way anybody can enter their hotel details on-line:

This is what Meerkat's visa guide says:

<<

SECTION H. Address of Place of Stay/Hotel

Again, this is present on the sample application form and is not asked for on the actual online application but appears on the printed version. And again, there is no need to write the information on the printed form as it is not asked for on the online version. Why it appears on the printed version is anyone’s guess!!! A glitch in the system at present maybe?!!!

>>

so it sounds strange to me that your application has been rejected for that reason.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

gumdropcox......search through the visa threads as you may of not made a mistake at all!!

For example, the online form doesn't ask for an exit port.....but when you print the forms, the question appears and doesn't have an answer!

So most complete in black ink

Worth a look around first!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Don't you just love the visa process!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
868 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Still got all this to face! It was a challange last year doing it on line for the first time. The only problem we seem to have each time is that my OH signature doesnt match his passport...unfortunatly had a few vinos before he signed his passport and has real problems replicating it!!!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Hespie - get your husband to have a few vinos again before signing lol.

I would suggest printing off several copies, signing them all and choose the one with the closest signature match to his passport. If it's only slightly different then it shouldn't be a problem, but it only takes one 'jobsworth' at VFS to bugger things up.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Another visa question......sorry,

Gumdropcox if you did your application in September it's probably been deleted off the system now. If your paying by Postal Order or taking it to one of the centres check to see if you can retrieve it before you send anything off. Of course if your going to pay online you would need to enter your ref no to pay with a bit of luck it may still be there but I very much doubt it

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations