We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Cakes

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
108 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Cakes

Going to Goa on Friday the 11th Nov and staying in Candolim, it is my sisters birthday whist we are there and I was going to order a birthday cake, does anyone know a nice bakery or cake shop that they can recommend, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

x

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Cakes

Infanteria make nice birthday cakes and will put name etc on while you wait it is opposite ticolo hotel top of road on the way to baga

india
Level Contributor
168 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Cakes

Hi

Yes, 'Infanteria' is one possiblity. 'Breads and More' on the road with 'Babute's' on the corner is another possiblitly.

Happy Birthday Lindyloo's sister!

Mumbai
Level Contributor
123 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Cakes

I would check if Chocolatti takes pre-orders. I think by far the best cakes in that part of Goa.

It's down the road from the Lemon Tree.

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Cakes

Hi

We prefer MONGINIS to Infantaria. Instead of turning Right at the Baga Roundabout in Calangute to get to Infantaria you turn LEFT as though going to the MEERA or Molly Malones. It is 20 yds down the road on the Left hand side. Infantaria is mainly tourist customer based Monginis is more local having branches in lots of places.

The Pineapple cake is one of my personal favourites.

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday Cakes

Sweet Art in Candolim do lovely cakes, we've been using them for the last 3 years, they are situated on a side road just by Casa Seashell.

france
Level Contributor
90 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday Cakes

had a wonderful black forest gateau made in infanteria and they wrote happy birthday and her name in lovely icing.everyone took a photo of it

Bo,ness Scotland
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday Cakes

Monginis in Calangute is excellent for cakes. We also get easter eggs from there for the lads at the shack and some workers at our hotel if were out there during Easter

blackpool
Level Contributor
577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday Cakes

Mongini's is the business. We have been using them for years.

Good quality, and they will have a good go at making any design you can draw.

Really nice staff as well.

And the price........not even worth asking :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birthday Cakes

It's my birthday whilst we are there in December and my friend always goes to Mongini's too, it's at the roundabout at CalanguteBaga - where Rotunda (cafe) is, it's just by the side of Rotunda, not sure if it's called that or Rodunda ...god I am bad at directions!!!

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birthday Cakes

It's my OH's birthday while we are there in December. Does anyone know which is closest to Silver Sands Holiday Village as I probably won't get much time on my own to wander off without him knowing!!

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations