We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confused over visa returns from VFS

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Topic
confused over visa returns from VFS

Help I am having a blonde moment- we will be using VFS Global for our Visas but are confused about the cost and procedure for there return. As we are sending off two passports for our visas I assume we only need to send one self addressed envelope back for there return ? If we use the Royal mail special delivery service we pay for this at the post office for there return. However, if we use the DX Secure arranged by VFS Global do we pay £7.40 each or just £7.40 for the return of two passports in one of there envelopes ? I hope this makes sense lol- Thanks for your help Gazza

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

Never used DX so can't comment on them

Have always used RMSD envelopes

Its cheaper this way and IMO easier to track.

Make sure you have the tracking numbers off the RMSD envelopes and also make sure you have put your name and address(and stamps) on the envelope to be returned to you. (or pre paid envelopes).

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

Thanks for that much appreciated Badgerlad

I think I will stick with the RMSD

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

we also use RMSD passports are returned before the tracking can catch up

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

The tracking is to make sure its been delivered.

You know its been delivered to you when you have it in your hand, if you tracked it after it has been delivered it will say.....delivered and signed for, to see a copy of signature click here, the same applies when you send it to Hayes.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
679 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

Got ours back today. 10 days from posting Checked website this morning and it said they had gone for processing. Then the postie came.

6. Re: confused over visa returns from VFS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations