We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from airport

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis from airport

Helloooooo!!!

We havent booked the usual coach transfer from the airport this time. Anyone how much we should be paying to Candolim (approx) ? or anyone know any good taxi drivers they could recommend and how to get in touch with them (maybe this could be difficult ) all advice gratefully accepted!!!

Morgs x

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from airport

inr 800..ish.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from airport

The max you should be charged one way is about £11 MAX = 880 RUPEES and the avg cost is about 750 rupees. But you must agree a price BEFORE you get in the taxi, when are you going as we always use the same taxi driver and we do keep in touch with him and could get him to meet you?

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from airport

thanks Tony!!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis from airport

hey demanright that would be great and we would use him on the way back as well, if he could manage it, we fly out onDec 13th ........

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis from airport

If you send me a private message me with your dates going out and your flight times and flight numbers plus your names, i can text him to pick you up and i can give you his number too ect ect.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxis from airport

810 rupees to Candolim from the kiosk just before the exit.

england
Level Contributor
176 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxis from airport

Hi,

Are there mini buses at airport as there are 5 of us and would the cost be the same?

Thanks

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxis from airport

@ Cristel <<<<<<

You will require what they call a maxi taxi for five of you and the cost might be a little bit more, never used one so i can not tell you just how much but at a guess i would say no more than 1500 rupees one way. There are plenty of all taxi's outside the airport but once again you MUST barter and agree a price before you get in, if you dont get a good price just go on to the next driver.... you will be spoilt for choice....lol.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxis from airport

demanright - am i a bit daft - but how do i send you a private post from here???

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,500 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxis from airport

morgandavies, if you click on demanright's name (underneath the bus) it will take you into his profile and you can send him a message that only he can read.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations