We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going again!!

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
going again!!

Hi we're looking at going to candolim again at the begining of Jan 2013. just a thought, has anyone else been looking to go at this time of year and has anyone got any particular good deals they would like to share? im still loooking, but thought it might be a good idea to ask........ looking forward to hearing from you!!

Morgs.x

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going again!!

bump

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going again!!

Have you booked anything yet morgandavies? We booked the Santana in Jan for next Feb when the price was at its lowest, couldn't afford to book it now though as its about a grand dearer for the package for the 3 of us! Are you after a package or flight and digs seperate?

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going again!!

hi StAlex hope you are well and enjoyed your last trp!!! we did. Well lookingnfor anything that saves some money....and i always like a good deal... but im a bit of a saddo....cos i have to have clean...i know that sounds a bit odd, and i dont mean a bit clean , but i cant do ....here goes withthe weird stuff ....dirty window frames and floor endgings and stuff.....YES i know im weird. i can do VERY basic ...but it has to be clean so ive stuck with what i know best for that last few times.....i really would like to try somewhere else ...but am worried it might spoil the whole goa thing if i get a rubbish hotel next time...so i need trip advisors honest opinions!!! phew what do you think to that then ?....hahah!! ta very much. morgs x

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going again!!

You sound like you have OCD like me! Lol There's some great spotless guest houses out there if you're getting a flight only. Are you going back to Candolim or will Baga or Calangute do?

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: going again!!

hi well -i really do love candolim..........and i just dont want to ruin anything ...so maybe it has to be candolim.....? x

and actually ive looked at flights and sometimes its cheaper to get a packeage than a flight!! ??

morgs x

6. Re: going again!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations