We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

does anybody know the email adress for the santa rita in candolimso i can check a few things out before i go there.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
859 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

aldeiasantarita@desouzahotels.com

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

If you want details from a regular to this hotel please feel free to ask

manchester uk
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

Hi Scousemat, in your opionion which are the best rooms, I like a sunny balcony whilst other half has his afternoon nap, we have booked a suprior room

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

I'm not sure which are the superior rooms but ask for one on the main path opposite the pool possibly block E.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

thanks

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
557 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

having stayed in a superior room and a standard i personally would not bother paying the extra for superior room as there is very little difference,thoughi agree with scousemat about asking for a room on the main path

manchester uk
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

just got email back to say all E F G all booked up, will try to get me 1st Floor in another block , or await a cancellation. not too bothered but do like a nice balcony

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

As long as your on the main drag you will get a balcony

Wales
Level Contributor
697 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

Hi

Stayed at this hotel a few years ago and had a great stay. The 1st floor rooms near bar and pool are probably the most spacious and nice outlook. Have to say that the food at the Amelia is completely delicious. The hotel is pretty enough, basic but service and cuisine 1st rate.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: aldiea santa rita candolim, goa

we have stayed in superior and standard rooms, and found the standard room better. last year everything was new in our room. the rooms on the right hand side of the main path get the lat afternoon and early evening sun,by early evening the left hand side is shaded. We had H4 and had a tree outside the room that has lovely little chipmunks whizzing up and down. request an upsta irs room, fron a security point of view. The benefit of the colonial room we had was we had a large terrace at the back overlooking trees complete with sunloungers and a table and chairs, as well as a front balcony, one had sun in the morning the other the afternoon. You'll have a great time, the staff are brililant. There is a superb restaurant just across the road called shivers, well worth a visit,t

Get answers to your questions about Candolim