We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello Candolimmers

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hello Candolimmers

hi all old friends and new!!

im just getting into the Candolim mood again......anyone heard of any good bargains from manchester....between Christmas and maybe February???

much appreciated

Morgan x

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
853 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello Candolimmers

Christmas is very expensive ths year. Last year we paid £1058 with Thomas cook for a two week package Xmas and new year. It's year we have paid £1151 with jewel holidays. Avoid Xmas and new year and the prices should drop considerably, I searched very option available to get the best deal x

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello Candolimmers

hi Stella ..... thanks for your comments! last christmas we got what i thought was a very good deal to my fave hotel ..victor exotica '(£1050 for 3weeks) and its aboutt the same price again this year. But im trying to find something a bit cheaper......but will probably end up booking the same again....as i like to go where i know and it is lovely there.

Glad you got yourself a good deal and hope you have a lovely time when you go!!!!

all the best

Morgs.x

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello Candolimmers

christmas is the peak time, lots of fun that time, but try to avoid it ur budget is low.

U can try some Indian big travel agencies like makemytrip and yatra.com ,sotc.

They provide best deals in low rates, with luxury tour

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hello Candolimmers

Morgandavies if thats the price for 3 weeks over christmas then it's a bargain and I would book it as fast as I could, especially as you really like the hotel. Nothing had been coming up cheap for this season, but as we've now booked for March I've stopped looking, would hate to see I could have got it cheaper if I'd just waited a little longer.

Edited: 02 November 2012, 08:33
chesterfield
Level Contributor
414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hello Candolimmers

TC, 3rd Jan

21 days = £707....................Calangute

14 days= £650................Calangute

Candolim bit extra

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hello Candolimmers

hey ! ill look at the tc one for 3rd jan!! interesting! thanks x

morgs

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
843 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hello Candolimmers

Morning morgan...We got 22 days, leaving 2nd Jan for £700 each...booking flights and accomodation seperatly, mind you we usualy do that, but its £250 more than we paid last year.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hello Candolimmers

Good Morning MC

Was that to Candolim or Calangute....i seem to think its a bit cheaper to go to calungute, but i do love candolim. Did you book the monarch flights? they are cheaper, I think.

Hmmm i think January is looking more favourable. I ve been for Christmas and New Year, been when its really hot and humid at the end of March/beginning of April and also at the startof the season (ish) October and November. So maybe i should try January!!! Thanks very much i shall look into this now!!!

regards

Morgs .

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
843 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hello Candolimmers

To Candolim....downside is having to fly..Manchester>heathrow>mumbai?goa...but not too bad when we are staying 3 weeks, wouldnt do that if going for 2 weeks tho

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hello Candolimmers

ooooooh noooooo!! i bet that's tiring!!! but im sure it will be worth it!!

Where do you stay? we might see there haha!!

thanks for the info!

Morgs

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations