We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Brighton
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Is it open still, can't find it on a recent google search. We had some lovely meals there and strawberry daquaris!

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Yes we went in march this year but the place was empty.boss said it was a very poor season.not enough Brits.

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Also the standards of food, service & enjoyment have dropped, along with an increase in price, hence no one using it.

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Agree,

Last time we went in the owner looked very unhappy. He used to have a monopoly but thres lots of nice upmarket places now better value than there.

Agree the food is not as good either.

London
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Their menu doesnt change. Although I like the owner very much, I was put off my his scruffy shirt last time I went (Dec 2011). I dint go back in March.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,523 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

Chef Soumyen's Kitchen is open just down the lane on the other side of the main road, I believe he was the Chef when After Eight first opened

We have all ways had very good food at Soumyen's however only tend to use it for special occasions as it is a bit more expensive then the norm but no dearer than After Seven or other fine dining in the area

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g306995-…

6. Re: Is After 7 (used to be after eight) still open

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Candolim