We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Anerversery

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Anerversery

Our wedding anerversery is on the 30th December and we will be in Candolim then, considering the time of the year and the sun burn festival being on still I think, can anybody advise of something special for the wife. I have looked into booking a beech hut in various places, but they don't seem to be available for 1 night for this time of the year, and want to be back in Candolim for new year.

I always try to make a special effort for this as its only once a year LOL, andI havecome up with a few surprises for the old gal over the previous years but that's a different story, so any recommendations will be greatly received.

Thanks

Docker

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
677 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Anerversery

Have you tried the Beach huts at Arambol. There are about half a dozen overlooking the sea and they are a lot cheaper. UnfortunatelyI have mislaid the details for booking but I am sure someone on here will have them.

Darlington
Level Contributor
858 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Anerversery

I have just googled them, look nice, sorry not bright enough to be able to copy the link!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
853 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Anerversery

Hi

Contact Johns Boat Tours and do the houseboat trip and get out of Candolim for the night - its a great trip:)

http://www.johnboattours.com/

Stels

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Anerversery

Get up to Ashwem beach for the night at www.goldeneyebeachhuts.com and Cobra will really look after you. Or better still pre book a meal for sunset time at Thalassa greek restaurant overlooking Little Vagator beach and stay in one of their on site huts for only 500rps a night,the toilets are like a 5 star hotel! Its a great experience. Tel: +91 98500 33537

Edited: 23 November 2012, 13:47
Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Anerversery

That is a lovely place that stalex suggests be their early for the sunset and book one of the front tables overlooking the cliff and beach or do what I did renew your wedding vows on the beach Indian style has in our picture it was beltin

Nottingham
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Anerversery

Well guys you have really got me thinking about this now, the Thalassa resturant looks great, the reveiws, and pictures and fondness of Greek food, well any food if I am honest LOL, have sold it to me, so I think that's a must, will also look into the beech huts as well, so thank you Stalex for the that reccomendation, I will give them a ring on Monday when back at work.

Keithpaulkos, the wedding vows sound fantastic, that would really get me in her good books, so if you can advise me on we're you did this, and any other relevent information into setting this up, it wouldn't be greatly received. By the way the photo looks great!!!!!

Thanks all for the replys.

7. Re: Wedding Anerversery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations