We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix park

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
108 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Phoenix park

Hi all

Going back to stay at the phoenix park inn soon.

Stayed there last Nov and cannot remember if the safe's need a padlock or are they coded?

So looking forward to going back now

I can smell the honeybee.......

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phoenix park

The safe we had in our room was a coded safe . Have a great time there I love it.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phoenix park

is the phoenix park nice lindy?

ive been to the victor exotica and may be staying at phoenix and it would be good to speak to someone who's been

thanks morgs x

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phoenix park

Morgan it's a lovely hotel I've been 4 yrs running and was there in march . They have done lots of refurbishments over the years and the staff are lovely. The pool is shady a lot if the time because of the palm trees but the beach is a short walk away. You are in the middle of everything. We always gave a premium delux room overlooking the pool but can't comment on other rooms. Poonam works on front desk and she really goes out of her way to help.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phoenix park

ooh that sounds good! am a bit worried as we are used to the victor and know it and everyone well, like you. so its a bit worrying when you change. but weve left if a bit late and phoenix has a good deal....whereabouts is it exactly? ive probably seen it but not noticed....ive seen all the others...highland beach, whispering palms, girosol, etc . when are you going ? we hope to go on the 28th dec. if i can still book it tomorrow.....fingers crossed, thanks for the reply...

morgs x

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
108 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phoenix park

Thank you for the quick replies this is why I love this forum!!

Thank you goaaddict2 just could not remember, remember where it was located but that was it...

Morgan, as goaaddict2 has stated we love it there, have had our HB this time but for the extra money we thought that part of the fun was to eat out in our favourite places in goa and try some new ones.

As stated before the only thing for us was the amount of sun beds around the pool and the fact it was shaded, however at night the pool area looks stunning all lit up.

We found it pretty central just up a small road and a few mins walk to the beach, infact we didnt spend much time around the pool at all, however we did have family and friends who were staying in other hotels when we were there and we tended to go the one of the hotels in particular to sit around there pool with them.

Poonam is lovely and is very helpful, the only thing that I am not looking forward to is the fact we have an early flight and cant book into room until 14.00 will just have to sleep on the plane!!

a week to go and I cannot wait to go back xx

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
108 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phoenix park

Morgan it is down the little dirt track opposite the lemon tree and republic of noodles

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phoenix park

It is opposite the lemon tree if you know where that is. Near to bending bamboo and the Albuquerque aptts . Not far from highland beach. We don't go till march, what sort of room have you been offered ? Some people haven't said nice things about the basic rooms, se if you can get the premium rooms if poss.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phoenix park

haha! i know which one you mean now!! thanks xx

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
108 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Phoenix park

I agree, if you can get a premium room for the price you have been quoted then all the better. We have only stayed in the basic but they where pretty good, or the room we had was maybe we struck lucky? Will know if that is the case next week!!

My sister has been going for year and said to me to take some cleaning stuff just in case! i was initially horrified at this but did take some and can understand why she said this, although it was clean not spotless!

The one comment i can make between the premium and the basic appears to be the balconies, ours was dirty and i remember mopping it from the pigeon dirt, where as the premium rooms appeared to be spotless!!

We are out of the hotel most of the time and it suits us but if offered for not much else then take the premium...

BUCKINGHAM
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phoenix park

Should have arrived at the hotel this am, instead we are at Gatwick. 24 hour delay, looking forward to my stay at the Phoenix, it is our 4 th time and the last three had a premium room.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations