We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa question

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Visa question

Is the passport place of issue United Kingdom or GBR?

I'm sure i remember seeing on one of the posts that it should be GBR, just doesn't seem right

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa question

GBR.......stands for Gt. Britain.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa question

Yes GBR Wolves

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa question

What does it say in your passport?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa question

Look on your passport where it says place of issue it may say IPS identity and passport service which is what I put on mine . UK and GBR are perfectly acceptable.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa question

My Passport does say IPS

east sussex
Level Contributor
508 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa question

finally after about 6 hours on laptop and loads of silly questions to you guys i finally managed to submit visa and print off what we needed. insisted my husband signs all relevent forms this morning and told him to make sure he makes no mistakes as this has taken me so long to do it. as i not too good at this type of thing ,only to find after a couple of glasses of wine last night to celebrate how well i have done to complete them,.

, i have signed his forms instead of mine !!!!!!!!!!!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa question

Sorry Sandy but, you've gotta laugh!!!

east sussex
Level Contributor
508 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa question

i no bindoobaba i did eventually, managed to reprint it off and hopefully they on the way thanks to royal mail lol

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa question

There's something about applying for an Indian Visa that throws us into panic mode!! This year, after applying for visas for umpteen years, I made my first mistake and had to get a refund.

Have another glass of wine or three and start again. Good luck

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa question

I know the visa issues always cause lots of concern, sleepness night, hours at the laptop.........we just take ours to an agent, who charges use 50 quid each, the first time we went we had to fill in a short form....but now because he has the info we just go get our photos taken at his office, sign the forms and go home ( as he already has the info) and he rings us a week or two later and Hey presto......done, pick up..,.. off on the jollies...... easy peasy!!!

everyone should do it!!! lol

morgs x

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations