We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of visa

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bolton
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
cost of visa

hi there anyone been informed of the increase in the visa cost to £92 pound or a i being taken for a fool

north wales
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of visa

dont know not heard

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of visa

I'll assume this is a serious enquiry, given the amount of threads there have been this week. Yes, the visa goes up to £82 plus £10.20 admin fee for VFS from tomorrow.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of visa

Plus postage.....

manchester
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of visa

glad we just got our visa's, think this will be our last time, not paying that for a visa, just making harder for you to get there.

bolton
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cost of visa

yes it was a serious enquiry i haddent seen anything about visa price going up thanks anyway

Huddersfield...
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cost of visa

yes if you havent put your visa in before 16th january it was going up to the new price of £92 we used visagenie and they where very helpful and luck was on our side paid the earlier price

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cost of visa

Sorry to say but you are dead right..... I've just posted some comments on one of the forums saying " as far as i,'m concerned that if that is all the thing of us GOOD BYE INDIA holidays.......that adds £150.00 to my family holiday......nice knowing you

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cost of visa

I applied for mine on wed at the old price and hoping that they deal with it fast. I also think this will be our last year.

oldham
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: cost of visa

Bad news this increase will put an extra £500 on our holiday , looks like we will also have to look at another destination for our winter break, I will be sad not to return but simply think this cost will be a bit to much for us.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cost of visa

I did my share of moaning about the increase but we are here now and me an the OH both said how can we not come here again for the sake of £50 each. I do understand that for a family it can be a lot but when you consider how much you save spends compared to many destinations I still think its good value.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations