We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Panaji
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Temperature

Just sat on balcony and its 39 int sun.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature

Lucky You it's 2c Here , Is it busy ?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature

Is this the Sheffield forum... lol

Got some heavy snow coming this afternoon Tseamsock, enjoy the sun....

Wish we was there.. ; (

Up the Owls... ; )

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature

We've been back 2 weeks and haven't been warm since we landed and were expecting snow later smashing !

Panaji
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperature

Hey up all, it's the busiest we have ever known it. We are staying near Whispering Palms which I've always considered the quiet end and nearly all bars and restaurants are full. Lots of domestic, Russian and British tourists, sat at Havelli bar by Magnum resort and it is buzzin. Got back from Panjim earlier today after a couple of nights there for festival ( that's another story ) and decided to try a curry at Kalinga after reports on TA and have to say it was top notch and I'm getting roll locked for answering now so I'll sign off :-))

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
868 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperature

That will do nicely! 16 days to go.......

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Temperature

lucky b....rd freezing back home but will be there soon enjoy

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Temperature

. . . And getting hotter if the forecasts are to be believed!

Panaji
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Temperature

Hey up all, it's the busiest we have ever known it. We are staying near Whispering Palms which I've always considered the quiet end and nearly all bars and restaurants are full. Lots of domestic, Russian and British tourists, sat at Havelli bar by Magnum resort and it is buzzin. Got back from Panjim earlier today after a couple of nights there for festival ( that's another story ) and decided to try a curry at Kalinga after reports on TA and have to say it was top notch and I'm getting roll locked for answering now so I'll sign off :-))

Panaji
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Temperature

Don't know what happened there, anyway it is getting warmer even in room with fans on full belt. Just off to calangute for some shopping and then maybe a haircut at Razors and Scissors down by the Red Lion. I went last week and the price had gone up from Rs 50 for a haircut and shave to Rs 70. An Indian tourist who was just leaving got charged Rs 90 so that was different. Then nip in to have a chat with some pals and Frankie at the Lion and maybe call at the Public bar as we've not been yet and it's like a sabbatical every year.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Temperature

Thanks for keeping us all up todate love reading your blogs will be out there in a couple of weeks it will seem strange how busy it is this year as it was so quite last year .

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations