We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brecon, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

Hi ,due to be in Candolim in March. Can anybody tell me if the 6 Nations Rugby live on the BBC is broadcast in Goa.If it is can anybody suggest a good venue / bar to watch it .Many Thanks

Kingston upon...
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

Try the sports bar on the beach road, don't know if its changed since but a few years ago I watched the rugby in there.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

The Bar Eclipse on the Baga/Calangute road say they have the 6 nations on, you could get a taxi to there.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

We will be in Cavelossim at the same time so I hope we can find it too!! Come on Wales!

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

Lots of answers here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g306995-i9760-k6…

5. Re: Six Nations Rugby ON T.V

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations