We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candolim Birthday

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ilkeston, United...
Level Contributor
774 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Candolim Birthday

Hi My wife and myself will be in Candolim 29th March which is my wifes 64th birthday. Can anyone recommend a restaurant I can take her for her birthday ?

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candolim Birthday

Try Wok&Roll in Sinquerim (not far)......beautiful place and great food.

Wolf

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
86 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candolim Birthday

Tuscany Gardens’ Pizza and desserts are pretty popular among my friends who often drag me among with them. This place has an array of delicious Italian food and everything is worth paying for. I love their Bruschettas and Gambiri Diayola which are addictive once you try it. Spaghetti of Tuscany Gardens is also a good choice for food lovers. For those in the city who are looking for places purely for culinary delight then this restaurant is one that they can try.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,486 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Candolim Birthday

Lots of fine dinning just down the road on the outskirts of Calangute, I 95, Chef Soumyen's, Au reverie and Le Jardin to name a few but a nice meal in a shack on the beach can also be special and something you don't do every evening

My wife normally manages to make her birthday last a week, what with fine dinning, party nights, restaurants with friends and a beach shack night

Check the TA list but do check them out before booking, if you picked the no 1 in Candolim you have to order all your food the day before and it is a very basic shack not even on the beach with just four tables and plastic chairs, sorry not my idea of a special evening also the food and setting is far better just up the road at the Bisto and like most restaurants you don’t have to pre order unless you want crayfish (over priced Goan Lobster) or crab

tripadvisor.in/Restaurants-g297605-Candolim_…

tripadvisor.in/Restaurants-g306995-Calangute…

north wales
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Candolim Birthday

everybody has there favorites Roger and mine has to be the Horizon Grill never had a bad meal there yet

north wales
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Candolim Birthday

sorry forgot to mention it gets very busy between 7 to 9 pm but you can book a table

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Candolim Birthday

Hi we were in Goa last march for my husbands 40th and found a gem of a restaurant it's shivers and its just opposite kingfisher villa down a short road. It's a little hidden so it was a delight to find this. The food is delicious and the staff were very attentive. The setting is really romantic, there is a man made stream/pond that runs through it. You can sit out in the garden or on the patio area. The prices are good. We fly out again 22nd march. The menu is good and we returned a few times even trying out the full English one morning!! There aren't many reviews but that's got to be because its not been discovered yet, we will definitely be in there when we get to Goa.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Candolim Birthday

that one sounds very nice Kaydsjayss,must try that one out on our next visit

Arlandastad, Sweden
Level Contributor
414 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Candolim Birthday

I 95 is now in Siolim at the same place as where sublime was.

Au reverie would be a classy place in that area and the most expensive

Its good too.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Candolim Birthday

I agree Shivers is superb and in a very lovely setting too. Yaris, has Sublime moved to Morjim now?

Edited: 09 March 2013, 09:47
Ilkeston, United...
Level Contributor
774 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Candolim Birthday

Thanks each and everyone of you who have replied. think I will try them all thanks Roger

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations