We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat tours

USA
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Topic
Boat tours

Has anyone used John's boat tours? When I looked online it stated that the spice plantation tour involved an Indian lunch on a banana leaf, a chance to wash and ride an elephant etc.etc. When I contacted them by email, they informed me that water and a packed lunch were included, but no elephant ride/wash in the river.

Viceroy's Arch
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks
The Cabo Palace
Points of Interest & Landmarks
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat tours

Hi Loretta you'll pay for that after the spice plantation tour which is very enjoyable as was our lunch on that day. There is better interaction with the elephants though on the Elephant Jungle trip which you can do without staying overnight, see www.goaecotourism.com or see www.daytrippergoa.com for their version.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,460 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat tours

Hi

You can easily do the spice plantation trip yourself using a taxi driver.

You pay to enter the spice plantation and there are elephants there that you can feed and ride if you wish.

At the end of the tour you are given a dried banana leaf and help yourself to the buffet.

http://www.sahakarifarms.com/

Have fun

USA
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat tours

Thank you both for your responses, I'll look into it further.

4. Re: Boat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations