We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 Flights

Harlow, England...
Level Contributor
360 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2014 Flights

Can anyone tell me when Qatar Airlines start selling their flights for next year? I have tried checking their web site, but the calendar stops at the end of January??

Viceroy's Arch
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks
The Cabo Palace
Points of Interest & Landmarks
dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,485 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 Flights

they are out already, have been for a while..are you looking on the right web page....

England
Level Contributor
147 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 Flights

try tickets to india website booked Qatar flights for late Jan at £645 for twenty nights £100 cheaper than Qatar website

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 Flights

They're available but when exactly do you want to book the flight.

Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2014 Flights

They ARE available - enter the dates manually in the date field. You can only book 355 days in advance though. I had to ring up and book via phone to make sure we got our desired dates...

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,041 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2014 Flights

You can book well over a year in advance, just put your dates in, as others have said you might get a cheaper deal with another travel agent, i checked our flight dates with Qatar the phoned Dialaflight and they gave it to me cheaper. if you would like the phone number please PM me.:-)) Gel

coventry
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2014 Flights

Got ours in February through dial a flight as well, used them for the last 3 years.

Harlow, England...
Level Contributor
360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2014 Flights

Thanks all, normally book direct on the Qatar website tried several times now but still wont let me do it. Tried entering the dates manually but it's having none of it. Looking to book from Jan 25 for 3weeks. Let's me enter the January's date but not the February one.......very odd.We

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2014 Flights

Flights on Qatar website leaving 25th Jan returning 16th Feb coming up at £771.

If you put the return date as 31st Jan and press continue all the available dates appear along the bottom, click on later dates for your date.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2014 Flights

Have a check on skyscanner.net, this will give you prices from a few agencies. Pick the flight with the best transit times and click on the book. It will then give you the most upto date prices.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2014 Flights

h jani did u sort qatars home page dates out,,its a bit of hit and miss, with ther dates click on jan say 5 to 25 ,then when the dates come up click on there later dates at the bottom one ,it move on to 26 march,then i did it,,then,whent back to the change dates and it was showing up till 1 april and this no joke honest and badger if u looking have u see qatars xmass And new year prices very up,,the 670 pound from man on the 8 dec till 6 jan now 1,037 pound and yours is up to 850 pound think ,u payed the same as us,,think it was a good job we never waited till the sale..lol

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations