We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B suggestions please.

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
B&B suggestions please.

We are doing the independent thing for next season and I have been looking at various places, can anyone suggest a good B&B please? Have always stayed at the highland beach but fancy a change. Have looked at Casa seashell, Pretty Petals,etc...I do like to look out on gardens etc if possible and dont mind a walk to beach. Would like to pay no more than 3000 rps per night if possible. Any ideas please. Ta :-)

England
Level Contributor
147 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Bourganvillea is great see TA reviews

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
868 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B suggestions please.

You obviously want to stay in Candolim from your post. What do you expect from a B+B or guesthouse? This will help people to advise you.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Thanks Hespie, I can be vague :-) Would like to try somewhere smaller and dont mind if its basic.We're looking to go for 3 weeks this time so would like it to be a little cheaper. Do like a bit of greenery as love to watch the birds etc. We do spend a lot of time on the beach etc so not fussed about a pool etc.Have tried contacting a couple of places but to no avail :-( we have friends staying on the beach rd but dont mind if it is away from here.

Am looking at Alburqueque villas at mo as they look quite nice....so much choice!!

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
428 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Hi Sparklepom! All the places you have named are really popular with return guests and I imagine you will probably struggle to find a room available for your dates. In the past we have stayed at Mantheven Homes; nice and clean with lovely gardens, just off Holiday Street and considerably cheaper than your top limit.

http://www.manthevenhomesgoa.com/

A possible alternative would be the garden appartments 'The Hub'. It's self catering, but real quality comfortable accommodation; far superior to the average guesthouse.

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g3069…

Casa Bri-Bon, behind Golden Eye (same email details) has lovely airy rooms and there are plenty of places for breakfast nearby.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B suggestions please.

I loved Bourganvillea and will definitely book when going back! Just a short walk from the beach and town and have lovely gardens and even better service!

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Hi

This guest house may tick all your boxes

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297605-d6372…

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: B&B suggestions please.

I would strongly recommend alberquerque villas, wonderful accomodation! The rooms are cleaned daily and fresh bedding and towels every other day. The comfiest beds I have slept in. The villas have huge shower rooms with a good powerful shower. They were installing wi-fi in December so that will be very useful. Enjoy your breakfast watching the mongoose playing. Location couldn't be better either.

london
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: B&B suggestions please.

If you want a beautiful garden I woud suggest the Hallmark Guesr House but its in Baga, Chris the owner is probably the nicest man in Goa. He takes great pride in his garden and washes his trees more times than most people wash their cars. He has lots of cats and every morning on the patio could watch many birds and also mongoose walking around followed by a few cats.

Bridlington
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Could you tell me where alberquerque villas are situated.

Many thanks

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: B&B suggestions please.

Alberquerque villas are directly opposit the medical centre on main road in candolim about 3 shop doors down from Delfinos supermarket. It is next door to Havelli's open air bar. We love it I have the email address if you want to make an enquiry.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations