We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm happy.....

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
I'm happy.....

Flights booked and today, I've had confirmation of our accomodation.....Moonlight. Basic, but A/C, fridge, TV, spottlessly clean, 4 mins from the beach and lovely owners. What more do you need? We're 20 mins from Newcastle airport (£15 in taxi). First time we've done the journey from Newcastle...but for a total price of £700 (and no drive to manchester) 16 days in Goa, stuff Thomsons et al!!!!!

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,043 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm happy.....

Delighted you have it all sorted, now all you have to do is sit back and wait for your holiday to come around, hopefully we will have some nice weather before that here, we can live in hope.:-)) Gel

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm happy.....

30 weeks and counting Gel!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm happy.....

Who are you flying with Hespie?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm happy.....

Sparklepom...B.A. Mixed reports, but we'll try it once! Good flight time for us though!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm happy.....

We're looking at other options too,always flown with TC.Just out of interest, where is the Moonlight? :-)

Durham
Level Contributor
359 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm happy.....

Moonlight is round the S bend at the Silver Sands, bottom of Holiday St. take first lane on the right, up towards the Pretty Petals, Moonlight is about half way up the lane on the left.

Durham
Level Contributor
359 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm happy.....

Hespie, have you ever looked at the Trans Pennine (train) often some good deals can be as low as £25 return. Of course this has to coincide with flight times. Think the earliest into the airport arrives around 8. 30am, last one leaves around 9pm.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm happy.....

Yes eddie....wen't trans pennine for 5 years. Only the last couple we've driven! Looking forward to going 'door to door' for the 1st time!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm happy.....

Yes eddie....went trans pennine for 5 years. Only the last couple we've driven! Looking forward to going 'door to door' for the 1st time!

Sparklpom...moonlight is in a residential (quiet) area behind silver sands, on the same street as pretty petals....2 mins from beach road and 3 mins from beach.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,219 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm happy.....

We're doing BA Manchester /Heathrow/Mumbai next year Hespie. Had a few European flights and one to South Africa with them , all have been fine. Don't forget to Join their 'Executive Club' and you should get just over 9000 Avios each for your flights. 9000 Avios is enough to get a return flight to most places in western europe ( just pay £30 towards the tax).

Edited: 03 April 2013, 20:39
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations