We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Fife
Level Contributor
157 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Hello all

Filled out mine and wife's application form, took a note of temp ID number continued on with each page and noted the Web File Number. Saved them then went back in to pay online and a screen opens asking for the Web File Number GBR.... not a problem I have that.

But I also need the Web Reference Number starting WOO

I never noticed this number on my aplication or when I was completing it.

It has a link to retrieve the Application Form to enable me to see the Web File Number. When I retrieve the application there is no Web File Number.

Any Idea how I get this, a phone number or link to a VFS help department or something... anything.

Thanks in advance JB

Viceroy's Arch
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Architectural Buildings
Church of Our Lady Of Hope
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Hi, had the same problem myself last week.

I eventually found out (after going back and filling in the application again) that you only get the WOO number once you've gone into the payment section, so if you don't go into the payment straight away you don't get the number you need to then go back and pay later, which is really helpful!

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,867 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Try this link where you only need the GBRL No. Click on reprint.

https:/…Reprint.jsp

The Application form comes up again but if you close that page (x top right of page) another page should appear for payment option.

Edited: 18 September 2013, 20:42
Fife
Level Contributor
157 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Thanks Lucy, I girl tried that but no other pages appear thanks.

Will see if anyone else has any ideas or it's back to the start. :(

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,867 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Did you retrieve your application form on the link that I gave? If you did then I know that the page for appointments/payments is behind this as I have done this myself.

Fife
Level Contributor
157 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Igirl, I went through the link and the 'print' option that allows you to save which I've done.

It only has the 2 page application form, there is nothing else.

I'm maybe real stupid, so please stick with me if I'm just not getting it.

Thanks.

Fife
Level Contributor
157 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

I take it all back it works.

Clicking above link opens a page with another link by clicking the 'REPRINT'

When this page opens, at first it only has a reprint option but as you enter the details it has an appointment option, click appointment and another box opens, click the payment & Make Appointment option and the page opens with a load of details including the WOO number.

Thanks Igirl.

7. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 17:35
UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Thank you so much for your comments and link to find the W00 number and the online payment form! I too was pulling my hair out and getting so stressed as I seem to go round in circles. I did email but wanted to complete as soon as possible! I can't believe its this complicated! I just hope its gone through ok.

thanks again

Wakefield, West...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

I am trying to get back in to make a payment online but don't have a WOO number. Tried to reprint the application using the link above - got the right page but still won't recognise my details. Does passport no. have to include GBR, then the number, or just the number - does GBR 'web reference number' or 'web file reference' need to include the GBR at the front (mine also has an ' L' before the number) or just the numbers. Seem to have the right combination but when I press enter I get an error message to select the correct visa office - I'm sure I selected UK-London for my postal application but it wont recognise it. It shouldn't be this difficult!!!

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,067 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: VISA Web Reference No WOO ????

Have a look on Meerkats visa post at the top of the page, a lot of people have had problems, you should find the answer there. :-)) Gel