We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa photos

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
visa photos

hi can you use the two photos i had left from last year for the visas this year thaks carolyn

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa photos

I hope so that's whatvi intend to do ! Unless of course you have changed in appearance dramatically over the last 12 months ?

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa photos

I did!!!

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,315 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa photos

We used the same. Now got two visas in passport with identical photos. They did not query it.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
814 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa photos

We did the same and it was never queried but I have just taken fresh ones and used one of the sites recommended on this site to crop them. I didn't want to take the chance of them not accepting the same ones for three visas in a row. Good luck.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa photos

I used the same photos two years in a row without a problem.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa photos

We also intend to do the same..

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visa photos

thanks for that i will use the ones we have got fly out 2nd december cant wait only the second time weve been but have got the bug to keep goin back

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: visa photos

Know the feeling carolyn, we're back for the eighth time in January. Goa is like it's red earth..gets in to your pores. If it's any help at this late stage, we have used the same photo's for four years with no problem. (of course we haven't aged at all)!

Barnsley, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: visa photos

Just to check, before I send my application with the same photos as last year....has anyone had any problems doing this?

Thanx Jilly 5

Barnsley, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: visa photos

Just to check, before I send my application with the same photos as last year....has anyone had any problems doing this?

Thanx Jilly 5

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations