We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Inn and Suites Candolim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
solihull england
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Country Inn and Suites Candolim

Another question from me! You can tell we're getting close to going (15/11) Any one stopped at Country Inn and Suites, good reviews etc. but wondered if anyone got any good tips about the place where its near to blah blah. Thanx.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

are you staying there? we've booked to go for 3 weeks in Feb. We chose it for price and location. welike it quiet and it sounds like it is. Let us know.

Edited: 14 October 2013, 18:40
solihull england
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

yes we are 6 of us will put a report on when we gwt back

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

There's a few posts asking the same question, and I have answered a few times. Just put it in the search box and you should get some tips.

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
302 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297605-d2…

Hi Craig,

That's a link to my review of Country Inn. I loved the place, i'm booked in to stay there again in December this year. It's a good hotel to stay in if it's your first time, especially if it turns out you're not keen on Goa. You have all the creature comforts of home at Country Inn.

If the culture shock takes you a while to get used to you are staying in a little haven of tranquility away from all the madness!

Steve

solihull england
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

Cheers Steve yeah first time bin to sri lanka so used to different culture but that's prob not as bad no good going to same places like turkey spain Greece etc, need to get out and see something different, can't wait

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
302 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

Craig,

This is the daddy of trip reports. If you don't mind reading a ton of information this will give you tons of ideas of food, drinks, prices etc etc. I printed it off and read it on the plane on my way there, lol.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k2…

Steve

solihull england
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

cheers steve will do

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
331 posts
693 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

You have chosen well.

We have stayed there twice and will be back in February.

9. Re: Country Inn and Suites Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations