We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch airlines

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Monarch airlines

hello...has anyone flown with Monarch to Goa??, I want to know what its like when compare to Thomascook and Thomson, coz i never booked with them before to go Goa and I noticed some bad reviews about Monarch..

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monarch airlines

Lots of people have flown Monarch to Goa.

If you put Monarch in the search box, it'll bring up lots of threads, here's 3 to start you off:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k6…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k6…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g635747-i12307-k…

I'm off to get some popcorn. LOL ;0)

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monarch airlines

seatplans.com/airlines/…user-reviews

seatguru.com/airlines/Monarch_Airlines/Monar…

rid,,, a bit of info for u,,,,,think this is the plane there using for goa , bye

Edited: 28 October 2013, 17:10
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monarch airlines

Bazz

I think your link takes you to the A320-200 (3x3 seating 180) which doesn't have the Premium cabin but Monarch use the A330-200 (3x3x3 seating 51 Premium & 323 standard) for the Goa flights.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monarch airlines

We've just booked Monarch and flown with them 3 times also with Thomascook, although Thomascook and Thompson are more comfortable the flight times suits us better as they fly on a Friday and come home on a Saturday and if you can only go for 2 weeks we just put up with the discomfort and the minute we land in Goa we forget all about it, we've also got a great deal for next year £400 cheaper than we paid this year for the same time and same hotel.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monarch airlines

We've just booked Monarch and flown with them 3 times also with Thomascook, although Thomascook and Thompson are more comfortable the flight times suits us better as they fly on a Friday and come home on a Saturday and if you can only go for 2 weeks we just put up with the discomfort and the minute we land in Goa we forget all about it, we've also got a great deal for next year £400 cheaper than we paid this year for the same time and same hotel.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monarch airlines

seatguru.com/airlines/Monarch_Airlines/Monar…

this the one polly .. am I getting near.., lol

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monarch airlines

You're not getting near, Bazz - you're bang on with that link. ;0)

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Monarch airlines

If you are very tall , or elderly ,and like your comfort either upgrade or do not do it.

If you are young and fit and do not worry to much about sitting in a small space and, all you want is to get to Goa quickly and cheaply , Go for it!!!

Lots of people are OK with it , myself I would upgrade!!.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Monarch airlines

no probs,, then polly ,, forgot monarch doing the prop.. prem this season. monarch.co.uk/faq/…flymonarch-premium

leeds
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Monarch airlines

cheers everyone

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations