We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Santana Beach@ Candolim, do their rooms have kettles please? not too sure wether to pack my travel kettle, also first time to Goa so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

They have a kettle, and provide you with tea and coffee in room

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Thank-you for taking the time to reply, being cheeky do you have any room tips? We love rooms with balconies near the pool, cant seem to find which rooms these are :)

england
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

You,re welcome, the Santana hotel is lovely, around 15 mins walk to the main centre of candolim, but just a few mins walk to beach. Email Trevor and request a pool view. The big pool as a swim up bar, ground floor as balcony facing pool, first floor facing dirt track.any more questions feel free to ask

Chorley, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Does anybody know if biera mar alfran have a kettle in the rooms ?

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,305 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

No Beira mar does not have kettles in room. They r very basic rooms.

Fallen on Hard Times
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Trevor has now left Santana.

I sent an email earlier in the week and received a reply from Elmira stating that Trevor had left for better prospects!

Harrisrj: All the rooms we stayed in have had a kitchen which contains a fridge, dining table, a couple of chairs, kettle, cups, glasses and a sink.

The fridge is stocked to hotel specifications. I always remove all the sugary soft drinks (coke, fanta etc) and ask the room attendant to stock the fridge with small Kingfishers.

Regarding rooms near the pool. There are two pools at Santana one near the first gate and the other a smaller one near the garden. I expect you mean the one near the first gate. I think if you describe exactly what you want by email they should try to give you what you want. On our first trip we asked for a move (because we didn't want to be on the ground floor) and they kindly moved us the next day.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Thank you for taking the time to reply! Ive emailed reservations and asked for a pool facing room with balcony so we will see :) Its our first visit and we are looking forward to it, going this Saturday, just gonna think about what we are going to do when we get there,(tourist trips) any suggestions? :)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Santana is very nice. We stayed a couple of years ago. Had three rooms on first floor and all faced the little dirt track but this wasn't a problem, it was quiet and clean. I am a fit 52 year old female but found the walk in and out of the main centre of candolim each night a bit of a pain. The road is busy, dimly lit in parts and pavements non existent. You have to have your wits about you. Take a torch and don't wear heels. It takes a good 15 mins. I'd recommend getting a short taxi ride. Accommodation can't be faulted though. Enjoy your holiday.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

just one more question, do they supply towels for pool use or do I have to bring my own?

Many thanks in advance x

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Santana Beach, do their rooms have kettles please?

Yes they supply beach/pool towels .

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations