We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter 2014/2015

South Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Winter 2014/2015

Anyone else picked up on the fact that Thomas Cook holidays have gone on sale for next winter and it would appear there are no Manchester flights, only Gatwick?! Please tell me I am wrong! I really need a Goa fix now my youngest is a bit older, not been since April 2010 and I always get Goa withdrawal this time of year! Thanks x

Donni
Level Contributor
443 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter 2014/2015

I priced up a TC holiday for next December and there were flights from Manchester on a Tuesday and Thursday. Thomson also had flight from Manchester.

Hope this helps.

2 weeks until our 1st trip to Goa.

South Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Thanks will check again, I saw the Thomson ones but not the TC, you will LOVE it, enjoy! x

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter 2014/2015

thomas cook 26th feb manchester, very cheap!!!

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
506 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Go schedule then you can choose airport, day and time

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,507 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Have Thomas Cook stopped their Sunday Manchester flight then? That's shame as weekend flights are so much more convenient as save on holiday from work.

South Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Have checked this morning and flights for Manchester are now on (panic over!) they must have been still loading them onto the system, no packages over Easter 2015 which is strange, I know April is getting to the end of the season but we have been a couple of times in April and really enjoyed it!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Learnt my lesson this time, through booking early......Def hanging on for cheap flights this time as wanting to go middle to end of Nov 2014. Hoping for about £500 _ £700, for both of us.......Thomson at the moment is nearly £1500...

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Winter 2014/2015

but at least your there gllynH,trying to drink goa dry i bieleve,lol.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Winter 2014/2015

Not yet mate....Fly on 27th Dec......Wish i was there now.. ; )

10. Re: Winter 2014/2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations