We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candolim goa

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Candolim goa

Is any one going to candolim goa from uk

Need to know how much taxi costs,from airport to candolim

Viceroy's Arch
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Architectural Buildings
Sugar Shack
Other Food & Drink
Church of Our Lady Of Hope
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Level Contributor
4,231 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candolim goa

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candolim goa

We paid 10 pounds last week.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
905 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Candolim goa

945 INR from pre paid booth at airport.

Dudley, West...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Candolim goa

In the baggage reclaim hall there is a prepaid taxi booth but this one tends to be expensive. Go out of the doors and turn left. Down on the right hand side is the 'other' pre paid taxi office. There is a board above with the current prices. You will be asked before you get to the office if you want a taxi. Its up to you but we always use the office and ignore the 'offers'. We paid 950 rupees (£9.50 as above) to Baga two weeks ago so it will be about the same. If you use the booth you will be given a receipt and a copy - one for you and one for the driver. I never let go of the drivers copy until we are in the car.

Level Contributor
9,053 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Candolim goa

It depends what time of day/night you are travelling as the rate is increased after a certain time (maybe 11pm?).

The percentage uplift is shown on the board at the kiosk but I can't remember what it is.

Edited: 15 December 2013, 06:37
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Candolim goa

We were quoted 945 from the kiosk inside the airport in October. Some people say they get overcharged at this kiosk but we never have.

Level Contributor
378 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Candolim goa

I agree with you, never been overcharge. Anyway, am so tired by then could not be bothered to barter outside.

Just get me to my bed, asap.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Candolim goa

prepaid charges 945INR

9. Re: Candolim goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Candolim