We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candolim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
coventry
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Candolim

Hi all, When and where you staying?

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Candolim

Hi I'm staying at whispering palms for two weeks from 3rd march and it's our first time in goa.we are with a 20yr and 18yr old any advice on places to eat/drink etc.

coventry
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Candolim

Yh we have n vincente the chef always makes us hot curry too. Hopefully see you there were on monarch flight in the afternoon can't wait now. Have you got Facebook. If you have add me jodie whitmore n we can arrange 2 meet n swap stories n places to go

coventry
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Candolim

Hi Debbie,

There is a majority of older ppl stay at the hotel but you will love the beach shacks that are open all day which is just 5 mins up the rd. I am 34 so the entertainment in the hotel at night is not really my cup of tea so always drag the oh out to beach shacks or pubs in the evening. I'm sure you will have a great time and we get there on 7th so will probably bump into you. Hav a brill time not long now

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Candolim

We are out there this Sunday 9th, 2 glorious weeks at Alexanders on the beach road.

May see you there.

Hemel Hempstead
Level Contributor
187 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Candolim

We go 22nd March for 2 weeks staying at the Silversands Holiday Village, and have already booked flights for 27th December the time 2 weeks in an apartment near Highland Beach. Never done this before, always been on a package, but we( there are 4 of us in December) have saved in the region of £400 each, that is the spending rupees for the holiday.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Candolim

Thanks for reply, we didn't think hotel entertainment would be our cup of tea either lol we are in our late 40s but don't feel it! Well I'm sure to bump into you and get a the info of best places to go as we like night life and have two youngens to keep happy! Thanks again Debbie x

Hounslow, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Candolim

Arriving 5th April for 2 weeks Staying at Santana BR and Agonda White sands! :)

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Candolim

Highland

gateshead
Level Contributor
176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Candolim

Santana, from manchester on the 7th march for a 4 weeks stay...again.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Candolim

Moonlight guesthouse ...for Xmas and new year

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations