We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kebabs and curries

Bridgend, South...
Level Contributor
274 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
kebabs and curries

Hi

Went to go there last night but closed.

Does anyone know if it has closed for the season?

Cheers

Sugar Shack
Other Food & Drink
Church of Our Lady Of Hope
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
The Cabo Palace
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: kebabs and curries

I think it usually closes before the end of the season as the staff head home.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,689 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kebabs and curries

Might have just been for the election or a family do but it is also closing up time for many even Navana and Rising Waves seem to have closed early this year

Have you tried Toto's just over the road to Over The Flames it used to be very good for goan food also Peters After Dark by the Church in the road does very good indian food as well as the Brit nosh also Zirco near the Osborne is highly regarded by some

Mentioned in this post
Rising Waves
Rising Waves
172 Reviews
Candolim, India
manchester
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kebabs and curries

Kebabs and curries is my favourite restaurant for curry ever, I know my sister has tried to go at the end of season before now and it was always closed , so I think they must close early every year.

4. Re: kebabs and curries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:16