We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English football

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Topic
English football

We are flying out on the 19th November to the Don Hill. Can anyone recomend a bar close by where they show the english football.

Lynn

london uk
Level Contributor
212 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: English football

hi

theres a teeny bar right outside the osbourne (zicos? i think) that shows some english football & also down the road to the beach from the osbourne end of calangute theres a little open bar (just up from the kingstork resteraunt) that showed the matches too.

london uk
Level Contributor
212 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: English football

oops forgot babutes bar again near the osbourne on the main calangute/candolim rd (upstairs above a shop) near the lui ma supermarket also showed big matches.

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: English football

Thankyou for all your help. It looks like a taxi ride to get to most of these bars but at least we will be able to see the prem matches.

We are off on sunday at 2.15am from Birmingham and might be there just in time to see the Villa beating Wigan lol.

Lynn

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: English football

Lynndan - If you are staying at the Don Hill you are not too far from the Bom Successo, they have a sports bar upstairs and show english football. This bar is well within walking distance from your hotel, as you come out of the hotel turn left going towards Candolim centre and it's on your left hand side just past Ruffles.

DebyC

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: English football

Thanks DebyC That looks as if it will be the one we'll be going to.

Lynn

london uk
Level Contributor
212 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: English football

taxis are very cheap to use to get to the different places so dont worry!

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,406 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: English football

Yes - then you can try them all out whilst you're there! Have a great holiday - wish I was going tomorrow.

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: English football

We're sitting here all raring to go. The flight looks to be on time and we will be off to the airport in 45 minutes. Thanks for all your replies you have all been most helpfull. Will be on here again in a month unless I find a pc to play on for half an hour while we are there.

All the Best Lynn

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: English football

Just wondering if my friends from England are on this forum?

They stay in Victor Exotica.

They like football, drink at the local shop, they know Toni (who hangs out at Ganeshs shack).

Me:

I am A Northern Ireland supporter!

So if you know me - give us a shout!

20. Re: English football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations