We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alila Diwa

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Alila Diwa

Are the beach/pool towels provided in the hotel

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alila Diwa

It's a 5 star hotel. I would be VERY surprised if they weren't! Although having said that, a lot of hotels get a bit sniffy when you take the towels out. You just have to become adept at smuggling.

Edited: 12 October 2012, 10:56
Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alila Diwa

Hi,

Pool towels are available next to The Edge bar in the main pool. If in the Diwa Wing the towels are put out on the beds every morning. If you go to the station where the shuttle takes you to the beach, beach towels are available. If you use the beds on the beach provided by the hotel they have staff that will collect your towels so no need to return.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alila Diwa

Thanks for your reply.

When did you visit the Alila diwa,and how did you find it.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alila Diwa

Hi,

For the last 2 years, over Xmas/New Year and we are flying out again this December.

So, as you can guess, we love it, in fact we have never been back to same resort 3 years running, speaks volumes.

When do you go?

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alila Diwa

H

We go out on the 7thdec for 2weeks returning22nd dec.

It will be a little special as it is my Wife,s 50th birthday while we are there .

Looking forword to it lots as the hotel looks very nice indeed.

Fylde Coast...
Level Contributor
305 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alila Diwa

We've had a walk round the Alila Diwa, had a beer there & had a meal in the bistro which is next door to a pool & the Diwa wing - make no mistake, it's a class place!

If you are flying out n December 7th, I guess you are on the Monarch flight - that's the flight I want to book - if the price comes down!

Enjoy your trip.

A.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alila Diwa

Hi again,

You'll have a lovely time, let the hotel know it is your wife's birthday and they will no doubt sort a cake out for her. We fly out on the 14th, may see you celebrating with some champers?

Stroud, United...
Level Contributor
324 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alila Diwa

Hi Alan

I see you are going to overlap with my hubbie & I too, like Balimoon we are also returners to the Alila Diwa and love it there. Are you first timers to Goa too?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alila Diwa

Yes first time to Goa,celebrating my wifes 50th birthday really looking forward to it,the hotel looks fabulous.

10. Re: Alila Diwa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Salcette