We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
363 posts
341 reviews
Save Topic
11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

As I was looking for a local company or driver, and North-West Safaris did not bother to reply to my two email sent to them, I found Krutarth from Devpur on this forum. After quite a number of emails I got just the right itinerary and enjoyed every minute in Gujerat. My itinerary was focused on wildlife and local villages.

The driver Suthil was a pleasant and responsible guy, who solved unforseen issues along the way. The car was well maintained. My 3 nights at the end in Devpur were pleasant and I felt a bit sad to leave.

If someone looks for driver/car for Gujerat, I highly recommend to arrange it it via Krutarth as it seems that he knows and is known by almost everyone in western India!

I feel that I got a fair price and excellent service.

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I am glad that you had a good visit to the wildlife places in Gujarat. You have travelled extensively and been a senior member over here as also on other forums and as such a genuine review is truly and very greatly appreciated. Needless to mention that it was a pleasure to have hosted you as also had the opportunity to acquaint with you. I am yet to find a more considerate traveller and my man Sattu remembers you often and appreciates how punctual you were.

Many thanks, dear friend.

Au revoir!

Krutarth

S M
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

Hello, four friends and I (five of us in total) are planning a trip to Gujarat and wish to explore the Kutch region mainly. Our initial research suggests, Bhuj (and surround villages), Great Rann, Mandvi, and Little Rann as possible stops for a 10 day stay. Is there an itinerary you recommend? What is the best way of getting around? Thanks

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

Here is a suggestion for 9 nighta and 10 days trip.

Night 1 : Bhuj

night 2&3: www.hodka.in or Dhordo

night 4&5: Devpur

night 6: www.mandvibeach.com

night 7: little rann of Kutch

night 8&9: Ahmedabad

Thanks

4. Re: 11 day Gujerat with car/driver via Devpur homestay- feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 07:16