We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to gujarat for 7 days

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
3 posts
Save Topic
trip to gujarat for 7 days

I am himanshu i am planing trip to gujarat for 7 days. And wants to cover all gujarat.. i am not able to plan so please suggest me that how will i plan my trip from delhi to gujarat.

Please help in making my trip memorable

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
379 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip to gujarat for 7 days

Gujarat has many places like Beach, Religious, desert, forest, architectural, cultural and historical.

what is your interest?

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trip to gujarat for 7 days

i want to cover all gujarat . But i m quite interested in peaceful areas

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
979 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip to gujarat for 7 days

Hi Himanshu,

In days you will be able to cover gujarat partially... Some great places to visit are Ahmedabad City, Patan & Modhera Sun Temple, Akshardham temple Gandhinagar, Champaner World Heritage Site, White Desert at Kutch, LIttle Rann of Kutch, Gir National Park, Dwarka etc. Your travel dates and travel intrest will help out more.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: trip to gujarat for 7 days

I want to travell in this week only . And want to know that is some festival going on there

5. Re: trip to gujarat for 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:16