We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet & clean hotel

Dublin
Level Contributor
59 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Quiet & clean hotel

Can anyone please suggest a hotel in Ahmedabad which is quiet and clean. I am a light sleeper and this is more important to me than the star rating. I'm not looking to save a few dollars nor am I looking to splash out.

Candolim, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

The best hotel i can say is Marriott Courtyard... Really a good place.

Dublin
Level Contributor
59 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

Thanks Tara but I was hoping for something in the $40-$60 range

vkb
mississippi
Level Contributor
615 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

I can't think of anything in the $40-60 range but Lemon Tree might be worth a look if you can stretch your budget. Food and transport within the city is very cheap so that might help offset the cost?

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

You could consider Sarovar Portico or Shahibaug Hotel

Dublin
Level Contributor
59 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

Premsubramanian:

The Shahibaugh looks like and old and decrepit hostel and doesn't appear to be very clean either.

As to the Sarovar, the front picture on Tripadvisor is of a full up urinal and some of the other pictures look like it's in a terrible location. It's also a noisy place; one review on Tripadvisor put it like this "Hotel is sandwiched between two wedding banquet properties, bring ear-plugs or join in".

Candolim, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

Hi fugree...

Nor you can give a try with Greenwoods Lake Resort & Spa, or Hotel The Westend which may be around $30-$55

7. Re: Quiet & clean hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 07:15