We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wild life

gurgoan
1 post
Save Topic
wild life

I want to go to gujrat to visit different places of interest .Is there any facility provided by gujrat tourism corporation to do so .

Rajkot, Gujarat...
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wild life

i dont think there is any special thing provided by the government, but you can opt for travel agent and let them plan for you.

like i planned my whole Gujarat Trip with adler tours. my trip was for around 10N / 11 D. their e-mail is

adler-tours@hotmail.com.

drop them your query and they'll do the rest.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,977 posts
535 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wild life

Hi..there are many places in gujarat to visit..no special tourism package provided by government..you can plan by yourself or by a travel agent..places of interest are - sasan gir wildlife sanctuary, dwarika, diu, somnath, junagarh, ran of kuchh, mount abu (actually comes in rajasthan) ..I visited almost all gujarat..the best season is from november end to feb end

3. Re: wild life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2013, 17:22
Rajkot, Gujarat...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: wild life

Please brief about your plans i.e. no. of days, places of interest as such Gujarat satisfies all type of Travelers for their different kind of hobbies... Dwarka, Somnath, Gir, Diu, Kutch & Ahmedabad are the major attractions...

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wild life

For birds and wildlife, spend two days in Gir, a day in Velavadar and Little Rann of Kutch each, 3 days in Kutch and a day in Jamboghoda, Thol and Nalsarovar.

6. Re: wild life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 05:16