We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Which Ahmedabad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calcutta, West...
9 posts
Save Topic
Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Can anyone suggest me a trip plan to must see places of Gujrat for 8 days to 10 days from kolkata? I am planning to reach Ahmedabad and also come back from Ahmedabad

Dwarka is a must and we can stay 1N at Dwarka. Also my old mother will be travelling with me hence making long bus trips is not possible. Train and car is fine.

Please help

AHMEDABAD
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!

We can suggest you itinerary as below:

Day 1: Ahmedabad N/H

Day 2: Gir N/H

Day 3: Gir

Day 4: Gir- Diu- Somnath N/H

Day 5: Somnath - Porbandar - Dwarka N/H

Day 6: Dwarka - Bet Dwarka - Rajkot N/H

Day 7: Rajkot - Bhuj N/H

Day 8: Rajkot - Narayan Sarovar - Matano Madh - Bhuj N/H

Day 9: Bhuj - White desert - Kalodungar - Bhuj N/H

Day 10: Bhuj - Little Rann of Kutch - Ahmedabad Drop

Kindly do let us know if you need any further details and send us mail on packages@compasstourism.com

09737422244 - Ms. Stella will be available on this number. She handles Gujarat Tour pacakges.

AHMEDABAD
7 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Kindly contact us:

Compass Tourism

www.compasstourism.com

E: Mail - packages@compasstourism.com

09737422244 - Ms. Stella.

Dhaka City...
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Hi!

I am Planning to travel Gujrat from Kolkata. would you please let me know is there any train that directly go from Kolkata to Gujrat and Gujrat to Kolkata. How long it will take to reach Gujrat?

Please Help!

Shahnaj

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
379 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Dear Shahnaj,

There are trains form Kolkata to Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Okha, Rajkot, Porbander and Gandhidham. It takes around 35-40 hrs. Same train are also available for return journey.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
579 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Do include Palitana

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

Those information were really helpful. I would also like to travel from Kolkata to Gujrat. in July but religious tour is less intended than to the natural beauty of Gujart. so please suggest me a plan. also please inform me the possible budget. thank you.

17. Re: Visit to Gujrat for 8-10 days trip plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19