We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Which Ahmedabad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

I would welcome any suggestions of renting a small furnished apartment in and around Ahmedabad. I live in Canada and have travelled throughout India and have stayed in hotels mostly. This time I intend to stay longer as I would be helping a charity in Ahmedabad and Rajkot.

13 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

You did not mention your budget and how long you need apartment rental for? If it is short term (few weeks) than serviced apartment like Orion Serviced apartment and Corporate suites (read reviews on Trip advisor) in Ahmedabad could be an option. If you are looking at renting little longer than better look at property portals such as 99acres.com and rent through a property agent.

Naestved, Denmark
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

1BHK Serviced apartments in Ahmedabad city for 2 weeks?

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Consider this - http://shantiserviceapartment.com/tariff.htm

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Please let me know full details including location, etc. Photographs of room, common areas, would be appreciated. Do you also provide meals or can you make arrangements.

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Please, contact them directly. I am just making a suggestion.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Want to Rent 3 BHK flat at 11, Swar Apartment, Nr Rly Crossing, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad 380 015. The area is excellent and comfortable to stay with family. The flat is having two Balconies and all the three rooms are having attached bathrooms. The Garden for morning walk, Government and Private Swimming Pool , Shiv Temple , Jain Temple , Krishna Temple , School , bus stand within 1 / 2 KM. The shopping area - C G Road - 1 KM , Airport – 8 KM , Railway Station - 5 KM. The apartment is having only 8 flats, 2 flats on each floor. The flat is having one reserved Car parking. Pl. contact me on 9909904332, or mail on parmarbr@yahoo.co.in if interested

Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Want to Rent 3 BHK flat at 11, Swar Apartment, Nr Rly Crossing, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad 380 015. The area is excellent and comfortable to stay with family. The flat is having two Balconies and all the three rooms are having attached bathrooms. The Garden for morning walk, Government and Private Swimming Pool , Shiv Temple , Jain Temple , Krishna Temple , School , bus stand within 1 / 2 KM. The shopping area - C G Road - 1 KM , Airport – 8 KM , Railway Station - 5 KM. The apartment is having only 8 flats, 2 flats on each floor. The flat is having one reserved Car parking. Pl. contact me on 9909904332, or mail on parmarbr@yahoo.co.in if interested

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

I am looking for a short stay till the 14th sep I need a small kitchen if you can help please call me Samuel 9913359452

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

Look for paying guest accommodation in Ahmedabad. You will have to contact a few till you find someone willing to give you a small kitchenette.

10. Re: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 October 2015, 19:07

Reply to: Ahmedabad Short-Term Furnished Apartment Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted