We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Coimbatore, Tamil...
1 post
Save Topic
Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

How to book accomodation in Sinh Sadan Guest house as on line booking is not available

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,946 posts
530 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Hi..

Use this number to book..02877285540..sinh sadan is government operated hotel..so they have certain procedure like you need to fax the written application along with your I'd..then they will instruct you regarding payment deposition..you call them, they will guide you for booking.

Bharuch, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Just talked to the given no but they say that advance booking is not done and you may get accomodation on arrival only as per availibility.

please guide how we can book the Sinh sadan GH in advance on 15-03 & 16-03.

regards

jigar shah

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Hi,

At sinh sadan, advance booking is not done in phone. You or anyone else on behalf of you have to go there personally to book the accomodation as they are giving rooms on arrival as per availability.

Bharuch, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Thanks Abhay

So if I go there for booking now, it it possible they give me advance booking for next month date (15-03 & 16-03)

thanks

jigar shah

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,913 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

Hi !

NO....They only allot room on-first-come-first-served basis subject to availability.

No advance booking even if you go in person. I have had a very bad experience chasing them and ultimately not getting a room.

All the best

6. Re: Accommodation in Sasan Gir Forest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:19