We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for celebrating b'day

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
1 post
Save Topic
for celebrating b'day

Hi,

i want to celebrate my daughter's b'day . do u have these facilities for 30 to 40 members.?

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: for celebrating b'day

no, TripAdvisor doesn't run any restaurants, yet :-) but for kids parties in gurgaon, depending on food tastes you can inquire with mc donald's, khaaja chowk, yo china, go foodiezz

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: for celebrating b'day

Totally agree with Sunjay ji

3. Re: for celebrating b'day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 13:23
New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: for celebrating b'day

for which date you are talking about.

Please contact

Poonam ARya

AM-ASP

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: for celebrating b'day

Hello Deepti Dua,

In this digital age you can order anything through internet but if you are looking best quality with moderate price we would like to offer our gourmet cakes in gurgaon. Please visit if you like. http://goo.gl/x0jcDX

New Delhi, India
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: for celebrating b'day

Dear Deepti,

we especially look into domain of birthday parties and cater to this segment within our memeber hotels in Delhi(NCR),Pls contact :9711958142

New Delhi, India
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: for celebrating b'day

Dear Deepti,

we especially look into domain of birthday parties and cater to this segment within our member hotels in Delhi(NCR),Pls contact :9711958142(Rajat)

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: for celebrating b'day

I believe Lotus Park one of the Hotels in Gurgaon has it. I had stayed there and saw one birthday party taking place there. i believe their reservation helpline is (+91)-8800846929

9. Re: for celebrating b'day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)