We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Kalka

Hillsborough, New...
13 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Kalka

Can some one suggest a good place to stay at Kalka. It would be better if the hotel is near Kalka railway station.

Thank you

New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
Save Reply
41. Re: Hotels in Kalka

I want to hire one doule bed room for 11-06-2013 to 12-06-2013. pl provide me the procedure to get it booked on line. What is the rent for one day. my e-mail a/c gddhingra@yahoo.com. mob 9811470005

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Hotels in Kalka

Hi Friends,

Could you please suggest one good hotel in kalka near railway station to stay for one night with my family,

Abitha

Umeå
Destination Expert
for Leh
Level Contributor
4,134 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Hotels in Kalka

Repeating what has already been said , see for example post # 31 : I can't imagine any reason to stay in Kalka overnight , if you are heading to/from Shimla . Choose the right train and you'll get a nice chai break before boarding the toy train , and yes , the train will wait if the connection train is delayed.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Hotels in Kalka

Hi,

Thanks for you reply

It is possible to get a sleeper class reservation in Kalka Mail from Delhi to Shimla or we want to book from the starting point.

Abitha

45. Re: Hotels in Kalka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 07:16