We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Himachal ...

Indore, India
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Himachal ...

Hello Trip Advisors :)

I want to have 6-7 nights honeymoon trip in march.I want to know which places should i cover. Should i include Dalhousie and Dharamshala or Should i plan for only Shimla, Kullu and Manali or should i skip shimla and directly go to manali and then cover up Daharamshala and Dalhousie...

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,940 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

Manali, Dharamsala and Dalhousie would be good option.

Edited: 28 February 2013, 06:50
2. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2013, 11:50
3. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 17:32
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

Hi Ashis,

I am also planning to visit Manali, Dharamsala and Dalhousie in March for my Honeymoon. Can you please help me out in sketching out the plan?

1. I shall be travelling from Kolkata. So which will be the nearest airport ?

How the journey should be planned for 6-7 days?

2. Good Hotels:

a> Manali

b> Dharmasala

C> Dalhousie

3. Locations that I should not miss.

4. Good places to eat.

5. What shall be the approx temperature around at the month of Mar?

6. What is the best option to return back to Kolkata?

I shall be highly obliged if you please help me out. Thanks in advance.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,940 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

subhadeep_tcs

Kolkata > Delhi > Chandigarh > Manali > Dalhousie > Delhi > Kolkata.

Suggestive itinerary -

Day1 : Deelhi to Chandigarh. O/N at Chandigarh

Day2 : To Manali, check-in hotel, rest.

Day3 : Manali – A.M. : Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund etc. P.M. : Naggar.

Day4 : Day trip to Solang, Kothi, Rahala, Gulaba.

Day5 : To Dalhousie

Day6 : Dalhousie - Kalatop and Khajjiar

Day7 : Dalhousie - local s/s and transfer to Pathankot/Chakki Bank for return train to Delhi.

Flight can be availed between Kolkata and Delhi.

Edited: 01 March 2013, 06:20
6. Re: Honeymoon in Himachal ...

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:15