We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trekking in himachal pradesh

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Topic
trekking in himachal pradesh

I am Rashmi Lath from Kolkata and am planning a trek in dharamsala some time in june with my sister and a friend. So, I approached Manu adventures and tours (web: dharamsalatreks.com) who organise treks in dharamsala. They have mailed me an itinerary about their upcoming treks in june which includes pick up at pathankot and drive to dharamshala and local site seeing on day 1, two night stay at Sky heaven resorts in mc leod ganj, four day trek including McLeod Ganj, Triund, Laka Got and following the same way back.

I wanted to know if this agency (Manu Adventures & Tours) is renowned and the safety and comfort level of the trips organised by them. Also tell me how is the hotel SKy Heaven Resorts?

Could you also suggest better plans and places that would be really good to trek in India. We have a budget of maximum Rs.18000 per head (including flight/railway ticket fares from kolkata). We are 3 people, planning a trip of 7-9 days and are looking to go for a trek through some safe and renowned trek organisers who take along big groups at a time.

Looking forward to your reply. thank you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trekking in himachal pradesh

Namaste!

Are you particular about Mcleodganj & triund trek?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trekking in himachal pradesh

No i am not particular about that. But looking for a really nice trekking experience.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trekking in himachal pradesh

You can check Beas Kund Trek in Kullu.

4. Re: trekking in himachal pradesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:20