We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to kulu mananli

Chennai (Madras...
3 posts
Save Topic
trip to kulu mananli

pls guide for kulu manali shimla trip from delhi. i start on 10/7/11 an d return on 15/7/11. so where should i go first and which is best and good hotel with a nominal budget. kindly guide me for my trip.chetanmed@yahoo.in i am yet to book the rooms and tickets.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,215 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip to kulu mananli

10/7 : Dep Delhi by train to Kalka or Chandigarh. From there to Shimla by bus or car. Check-in hotel.

11/7 : Shimla (Kufri/Fagu/Naldehra), afternoon - roaming around The Ridge.

12/7 : To Manali, check-in hotel.

13/7 : Manali sight seeing (Vasist Temple, Hadimba Temple, Manu Mandir etc)

14/7 : Day trip to Rohtang Pass.

15/7 : Return journey.

Edited: 27 June 2011, 12:32
Mentioned in this post
Kufri
Kufri
1,205 Reviews
Shimla, India
The Ridge
The Ridge
736 Reviews
Shimla, India
Rohtang Pass
Rohtang Pass
1,023 Reviews
Himachal Pradesh, India
Shimla
Shimla
Shimla District, India
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
Chennai (Madras...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trip to kulu mananli

can i take a direct bus from delhi to manali. and then in return to shimla.kindly tell me a good hotel in the budget of rs1200-rs1500per night for manali and shimla

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: trip to kulu mananli

if you have some extra money you can fly to Buntar.

4. Re: trip to kulu mananli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 06:18