We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali visit from delhi

Dhaka City...
7 posts
Save Topic
Manali visit from delhi

I am from Bangladesh. want to visit Manali in around 20th feb. So it is very helpful for us to know about the weather condition of Manali in that time. again want to know the best tourism place n hotel r available in Manali. would u pls to inform me the best way from Delhi to manali nd weather condition....it will help me a lot....thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali visit from delhi

Namaste!

Weather:> Cold. There may be severe snowfall.

Hotels:> Good 2-5 star hotels are available. Best is to choose some 3 star hotels within range of 1800-2500 INR/day

Tourism:> some local sites are worth visit like hadimba temple etc. Moreover you can go to solang valley to enjoy snow. A day visit to Kullu & Manikaran can also be done.

Transport:> There are good AC Volvo buses form Delhi-Manali & back. They are good, reasonable & safe.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,422 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali visit from delhi

salina A

Best option to reach Manali from Delhi is HPTDC Volvo. Temp : 12-13°C /1-2°C. Plenty of snow at Solang and Gulaba.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 10:06
3. Re: Manali visit from delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 23:08
Dhaka City...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali visit from delhi

pls can u help me to give some 3 star hotel name?

Dhaka City...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Manali visit from delhi

Thanks Ashis da.....will u pls inform some hotels name which is suitable for me ....i have also with a 7yrs old kid with me....i stay there in 3days so i req u to tell me some places which we can visit...(21-23feb)

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,422 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manali visit from delhi

Already replied the same post in the other thread.

Edited: 10 February 2014, 06:31
7. Re: Manali visit from delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 05:19