We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

Hello Everyone,

Me and my Husband are traveling to Manali via Delhi by HPTDC Volvo service. We are planning to visit Manali on start May 1st week. and want to stay at drifters' inn

Please suggest that if it's better to travel in PVT. Volvo service or HPTDC Volvo. who's best..?? like Comfortness and also how many hrs. it will be take..?

It's better to travel in Night journey ??

About Hotel I read all the reviews of Drifters'Inn. and also search how far from main market area. Please suggest it good to stay at old manali OR near mall road.

We prefer quietness. and also need good view.

and also please let me know about Rohtang Pass when it's start to visit. Our dates are starting may so it's will be open ???

Please need your helpful reply..

Thanks

Uju

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,633 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

Mahi J

HPTDC volvo is the safe and punctual. Volvo services in this route operates overnight. Drifter's Inn is good one in Budget Category. May also try Tourist Hotel, New Adarsh.

Usually, Rohtang opens any day after mid May.

Edited: 08 February 2014, 02:21
MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

thanks for your reply Mr. Roy.

One more thing i just want to ask.. Can we get bike on hire.? is it worth ? or take sightseeing's package from local market.???

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

Hello Mahi Jee yes you can hire bike overthere easily and take ride and visit local market.

thanks

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

What about sightseeing's ?? how can i cover all point ??? is it easy to travel all point with bike or we have to take local operator for LSS's ??

How much will Cost for 2 person ??

5. Re: 6 Night stay at Manali....please need suggestion..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:20