We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali in April

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Topic
Manali in April

We are planning to visit Manali for 3 days from 18th April to 20th April.

1. Please suggest iternary for places to visit and activities (if any).

2. How will be the climate of Manali and what type of woolens we require in Manali. Will we see snow during these days?

3. Some good hotels to stay (with budget- Rs 2500).

4. Suggest good eating joints in mall road?

Thanks

Edited: 25 March 2014, 04:22
Pune, India
Level Contributor
298 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali in April

Itinerary -

18 April - Local S/S - Hidimba Temple,Manu Temple,Club House,Mall Road,Vashisth Bath ect

19 April -Rohtang Pass (Snow Point),Solang valley.

20 April - Nagger Castle,Jena fall ect.

Hotels - Drifters Inn,Snow peak retreat,Silmog Garden Ect.

Restaurants on Mall Road -The great Punjab,Chopstick

Temperature will be pleasant and chilled at Night.Need to carry woolen or you can buy good woolen,Shawls in Manali

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali in April

I agree with Milind. Your trip will be wonderful.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manali in April

The itinerary is already given by milind which is quiet good I just wnt to add some more points. Rohtang may not be possible at that time because of heavy snow. though you can enjoy in solang or gulaba.

For activities:

1) White Water Rafting in Bias (Kullu) : 3500/- (for a couple)- I have done it on 19-Mar-2014

2) Skiing Package with Dress and shoes with guide + Paragliding (Short Fly) : 6000/- (For a couple) - Done it on 22nd MArch 2014

3) Snow Biking : 500/- (For a Couple)

4) Snap and video of paraglading: I got it for me and my wife in 800/-. need to burgain.

You can take Dress only with skiing package and guide from any shop on the way to rohtang and then if plan to do paragliding then contact the counters placed in solang valley. Don't forget to burgain becuase they will say you a much higher rate then the actuals.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali in April

Dear Shubham,

Namaste!

The rates you got for activities are quite high.

5. Re: Manali in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 05:16