We are going for a trip to Shimla-Manali around September last week.
5 boys here with age under 25. Want to explore beauty of the hill station including few adventure activity !!
here is the plan:
21st: Day 1 | Reach Shimla by overnight Volvo from previous night. Check-in and rest at hotel. In the second half explore local Shimla
22nd: Day 2 | Shimla - shimla-kufri-fagu-naldhera-narkanda-hatu peak(night stay at hatu)
23rd: Day 3 | narkanda-manali(via jalori pass)
24th: Day 4 | Manali - Treking and after that if we get time then Hadimba temple.
25th: Day 5 | Manali – Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley ..... activities like paragliding n all
26th: Day 6 | Manali – river rafting and end of the day leave for Naggar Castle
27th: Day 7 | Naggar Castle – Ambala Checkout from Naggar Castle (we wl have train from Ambala at 10 PM)
1. On day 2 will it be too much for one day?
2. On day 3 we want to do trekking in Jalorri pass ..... when we should start from Narakanda and what time we will reach Manali after completing trekking?
3. For day 4 tell us where in Manali we can do trekking ... best place for one day trekking?
4. On day 6 what time should we start from Manali(so that we can each Naggar by evening after rafting) and where shall we go for river rafting?
5. At what time we shall start from Naggar to catch he train at 10 PM from Ambala?
6. If we book a single cab for the whole trip, how much they can charge us?
If you have some suggestion to improvise our plan .... please do so.